Friday, May 1, 2009

The Journey, Part 1

As far back as I can remember I've always said and believed that I am a Christian ( A Christ follower ). I grew up in going to church three times a week. My parents loved the Lord with all their hearts, and did the best they could in showing us how to live the Christian lifestyle. I know all the right things to say and the right things to do and how to act. I know all the "Christian ease" (lingo). But just because I went to church with my parents every week doesn't mean I had a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. This is my journey of how I came to discover Jesus in a very" REAL " and very lasting way. It is how I happen to stumble upon the greatest journey of a lifetime.

I'm not here to preach, or to cram God down any ones throat. This is simply my story. May God bless you as you read and quicken to your heart how to have a personal relationship with Him.--Believer

No comments:

Post a Comment