Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Journey, Part 22

Journal

Thursday 4-2-09

This morning in my prayer time, I've been thinking a lot about the counseling sessions I've had with my Care Pastor. I have felt for the past couple of weeks that they might be ending soon. Well this morning I believe the Lord has told me that He has accelerated the healing process within me, and that they will in fact be ending. That just the time I spend with her in helping her will finish off what the Lord is doing, that and going through Cleansing Streams again and that I will learn in those times. I still am to stay close to her, I believe He said that she will help to show me the way, by this I mean I will learn what it is the Lord wants me to learn. That I am to listen to her. Now of course because I am a confirmation girl, I have asked the Lord to give me confirmation. I don't want to branch out if I'm not in His will, or if He knows I'm not ready. But I do believe this is what He has spoken to my heart. Wow Lord, Wow is all I can say. I stand Amazed. Show me where I can help her the most Lord, and not make it seem like I'm forcing things. She has given me so much Father, bless her I pray In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment