Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Journey, Part 23

Well there you have it, my entire testimony to date, and you have now read about the worst most darkest place I've ever been. But God is faithful even when we are not, I guess that's one of the things I wanted you to see the most.

We have a very kind and loving God. His mercies are new every morning (Lamentations 3:22-23). I want you to see through the example in my life that Christians are merely people like everyone else, and sometimes we make wrong choices, and mistakes. We are not perfect by any means. But God is Faithful in that if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness ( 1 John 1:9).

He desires that none should be lost and He loves you so much. 1Timothy 2:4 -6 says that God desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all.

I'm not trying to preach here. My life has not been a perfect one, but He's always been here to guide me along the way, giving me His love, mercy and grace . By no means do I think I have had the most horrific life, because I know there are people out there who have had it much worse than I. But I know now through this journey of a lifetime that God has been here with me all the way, and has never, nor will He ever leave or forsake me ( Hebrews 13:5)

And that longing empty feeling that I have always had, that need for love and acceptance. Well I have now found the One and only One who can fill that place inside me. It is not by doing anything for Him, it is simply being His child, that we find true love and acceptance in Christ. That empty longing feeling is now gone and is being filled with the love of my Lord and God. He has restored me, and made me whole and complete in a way I've never been before.

This concludes the Testimony part of this blog. I pray it has blessed you. Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Thess 5:23).---Believer

No comments:

Post a Comment